Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's really almost here!

Hurray! I am finished with finals!!! Now I am allowing myself to wander off into endless thought about my summer activities. Literally a week from yesterday, I will be on my way to Italy, which is so crazy to think about it. I have been attempting to avoid getting to riled up about it yet, cause I still had finals to study for and a project to finish. Now that I have finished all my school work, I have been looking up things about Italy, preparing for my presentation that I will have to give on St. Peter's Basilica (see photo below), and figuring out all the things I need to pack for the trip. I can't wait to start this adventure all over Italy getting a chance to see all the unique architecture that is there and getting to learn all about it.

Next week on Wednesday, I will get on a plane bound for Rome, Italy.
Here is my basic itinerary for the trip:
May 10-15 Rome
May 16-19 Florence
May 20-22 Milan
May 23 Ravenna
May 24 Pisa and San Gimignano
May 25-26 Paestum and Pompei
May 27-28 Rome

We will get to see all sorts of exciting places on this study abroad trip including the Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica, Da Vinci Museum, the Pantheon, Piazza Michelangelo, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Paestum Greek Temples, and much more. I can't wait to start this trip and begin my study abroad trip to Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment